Selling a home that you own or one that has been left in your care is a huge decision and not one to be taken lightly. At Next Chapter Property Solutions, we understand that it’s a serious matter and want to be a part of the solution. We are focused on being of service and therefore we spend our time building strong relationships with the people we serve. We treat our clients with respect and the way we would want to be treated. We work best with individuals and families who value integrity and honesty. That’s because those are two of the core values that we live by. If you are considering selling your house–or need to sell your house–we can help you. Just let us know who you are and what you need.
If you’re facing any of these situations, we can help solve your problem. If you’re:
- The primary caregiver for a loved one who now lives with you. The house that they once lived in is now empty, but you’re still paying for its upkeep, or worse yet, the bills have piled up so much, you can’t see a way to dig out of the hole. You’re financially stretched and need relief. Believe it or not, we can find a way to have that house pay you.
- Saddled with a reverse mortgage and the house is worth less than the amount that’s owed on the mortgage? We run into this situation quite often when an older person has moved to a senior facility or sadly, passed away. If the mortgage holder no longer lives in the house, the lender can immediately ask for it to be repaid or they will foreclose. We have relationships with many of these lenders and we can pay off the mortgage without you having to suffer through the stress of the foreclosure process. If you’re a legal representative for someone who held a reverse mortgage, we can help you.
- Families facing delinquent property taxes and foreclosure are increasing in alarming numbers because many are on fixed incomes, especially those who are retired. It’s painful to see someone who has worked so hard their who lives and paid off their homes now facing foreclosure because of unpaid property taxes. It can happen to the most careful of us. It’s not about being irresponsible. The problem is that there’s just not enough money coming in to afford daily living plus rising property taxes. It doesn’t have to end in you losing your home with no money to show for it. Our clients walk away with money for a fresh start.
- Fallen behind on the mortgage? It can happen in the blink of an eye when life changes, or if you’ve signed on to a mortgage whose terms are not in your best interest. We see it all the time and we want to help. For example, many people who took out mortgages at the height of the market in 2006-2008 are now stuck paying hefty monthly payments on a house that’s worth way less than what they paid. It’s exhausting trying to keep your head above water, especially if you no longer want that house. Foreclosure will destroy your credit and have you paying through your nose for years to come (at least 7, to be exact). It’ll also make it tough for you to rent. What if we told you there’s another way that can get you back on your feet faster than you though? There is. Give us a buzz.
- Dealing with the passing of someone you love is heart-wrenching. Trying to get through administering an estate usually adds to the pain. It takes a strong person to be able to see through grief clearly enough to make business decisions. We respect that you want to do right by your loved one and we will never rush you into a decision because there’s a lot to consider. We won’t add to the pile of unopened solicitation mail that you’ve probably got piling up. If you think you want to sell or need help figuring out the best path, let us know. We can buy the house directly or be a sounding board for you.